We would like to invite you to join us as we work to support and promote Play Therapy in Idaho. For more information on becoming a member of the Association for Play Therapy please visit the Join/Renew Official A4PT Website or contact us at Idaho4APT@gmail.com.
10 Great Reasons to Join APT/IDAPT
- Informative, helpful, encouraging and inspiring APT Quarterly Play Therapy News Magazine. If you use play therapy with children, this is a gold mine resource!
- Semi- annual journal featuring research, theory, case studies, clinical intervention data. It is a great source for updates on the latest in the field.
- Discounted registration fees to the APT Annual International Conference and IDAPT CONFERENCES. You more than make up your dues fee by attending conferences as a member, and get access to the wisdom, experience, creativity of leaders in the play therapy world.
- Reduced prices to members for resources available in the APT Bookstore. APT has already selected some of the best resources available from which you can choose when you need them!
- Ethics & Practices guidelines for play therapy available through APT ethics experts and papers.
- Conferences and branch meetings offer members additional opportunities for discussion of ethical issues.
- Research grants are awarded to projects that increase play therapy knowledge, improve techniques and demonstrate play therapy’s value.
- Expert and professional staff assistance is available to members at the APT office weekdays from 8:00AM to 4:30 PM PST, both online and via phone. They are wonderful and very informative.
- IDAPT branch membership services, offering you training, peer networking, client referral opportunities and a great group of colleagues committed to helping kids through play therapy.
- Advertising and Marketing on the IDAPT website.